Sunday, December 27, 2009

have yourself a merry little christmas.......




Christmas!! (= After years and years of not celebrating here, mum and dad decided to have an open house.




Andrew, playing my 4 string guitar.[E string broke.darn!]


my sistah,Alex came too!






Edwin, my 'celebrity' guitar teacher. =X


CAROLING~
my first time ever! and it was FANTABULOUSO! =D Anyway, those kycs-ers have really made my caroling experience so much more fun. Although, we were kinda exhausted [not to mention the claudia and bryan] Seriously, both of them have been of so much great help especially for driving here and there. Well, now that its over, *criess!* All things have to come to an end,right? *kneels down and start praying.*

'Lord, i thank you for those memories i had with all the people around me. They've been great little angels that you've sent to me. They're all YOU-nique and awesome in their own way. What would i do or where would i be without them...... Through them, indeed, you've shown me YOUR love for me. So, shower them with blessings, and enkindle in them the fire of your love. Also, that I may stand by them when they're in need of my help. All these, I ask through your Son, Jesus Christ. Aman! AMEN!'











Kenny had to leave so soon. [missing you already, Kenny!] oh oh! i shall never ever forget this, 'OH MY LORD!' or OML! =D and you shall forever be our HAWT stuff leader!


signing out for now,
Cella~

No comments:

Post a Comment