Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ah......Saturday. (:
Lately, there's not much that i've been up to. Only keeping myself busy with caroling practices and CAROLING time is soon and CHRISTMAS is around the corner and then, 2010 is not that far anymore. Gosh, i'm SOO glad i'd be able to go caroling this year after 16 years in this world. x) hehe
Honestly, I haven't had this much fun and joy for quite a long time especially when i'm with all the ycs-ers. Luckily, I was able to persuade my dear parents to stay here for christmas this year. Though, this would probably mean, next year, no more celebration here again. =.= OH well, i guess i should make the most out of it eh? (=

As I was searching around in youtube for this,





Then, I found this too and,now got myself stuck with this song. gahh!! [i hate that i'm such a YOUtube fan!]





Anyway, so many people was telling me bout this somekind of a new year's party, organised by the Empowered ministry. And their theme,'Blast to the Past' reminds me of all the disco oldie bands like,'The trammps.' [cool!] oh and the big hairs with thick uses of hairsprays. But, i'm still thinking, should I go? >.<

TaTa~

No comments:

Post a Comment