Saturday, December 26, 2009

just a rant.

I've been stuck at home since yesterday. well,im not complaining.heeeee And, i'm suppose to keep my parent's guests and cousins company but i'm just taking a short break now and thought of sitting here, updating my blog. trust me, my blog's kinda dead.

=/ i'm so sorry for abandoning my poor blog for soo many days. think i need to give my blog a new makeover soon.

gosh, i've been eating so much since this morning. [I am seriously asking for an increase of weight.] This is one the things why I dislike big occasions. Anyway, my mum's side cousins[two from aus and the other from england] are here and they're sleeping over tonight since they don't like staying in the kampungs. They say its hot and boring. I understand how they feel. =)

guess i've gotta go already. bye for now,bloggy!


No comments:

Post a Comment