Monday, December 7, 2009

[Quotes Marverne, my lil monster: 'I'M SICK OF BEING SICK' =.= ]
I have no idea how many times i've sneeze this whole day. gosh! But thats the least of my problems for now. This wednesday, exam time. oh noooo... Mr.Lee says, i'll need a miracle to prepare for everything perfectly since I just got back from KL. Speaking bout holidays, mine was great! =D ... other than shop,shop,eat,eat and play,play of course.
My allowance for three months... THREE MONTHS is ALL gone. POOOFF! *snaps* just like that. Then again, its once in a blue moon I get to shop like that.
heee~
-Day 1-

was bored. heh.It was raining awfully when we got to my uncle's house.



Ooh! We went to the Chilis.[dunno how to spell it] n had quite a heavy meal. [my poor poor tummy]
K,foood!! yummy?

- Day 2-


Only Day 2 and my lil monster #2 is already feeling real tired.

- Day 3-

We went to sunway lagoon. SOOOOO CLOSE to going scream park but those younger ones didn't dare. OH WELL. what a bummer. Anyway, my bro,cousin and I went into this 360 degree turning game thing, which at first, we thought was only 180 degrees! [note to self: I am never gonna ride on of those things AGAIN!]



Oo.. this was one of those funny moments. My sis and cousin went to play this teacup thingy, which goes round n round n round. But, you can actually control the speed of how the teacup turns. So, my sis n cousin went in. They both had quite a lot of fun the first try. Then, I asked if they want to try other games but they did not want to. So, they went in for 4 more rounds and turned their teacups faster and faster. In the end, they both kinda vomited while walking back.


We were super bored, just waiting for my mum.




All in all, i'm glad to be back cause i've missed out on quite a lot of stuffs while i'm there. Well, i guess there is so much more to look forward to. =D
-Child of love by Sara Groves-

oh Gosh, Jolyn!! [if you're reading this, you got me soo stuck with so many songs!]
One of my favs....... cinderella-steven curtis!

T.a.t.a.

No comments:

Post a Comment