Thursday, December 31, 2009

HELLO, 2010!

less than an hour more to go...... til 2009 ends. As much as I don't want it to, still, Goodbye,2009. =( and HELLO, 2010! =) I don't exactly know what's instored for me in the new year but here is my resolution :

  1. pray more.
  2. stay calm when things go wrong or even when things go right.[whatever that means]
  3. be a study nerd. phone and laptop on weekends ONLY
  4. stop calling my lil monsters, monsters.
  5. cut down on craving of something to bite when i'm not hungry.
  6. basically, what I have written for my 2009 resolution earlier this year.
hopefully, I don't screw up my 2010 with unecessary worrying and dot dot dot. I know it's SPM year but all work and no play. BOO. However, all play and no work, die die! Gotta keep things in moderate. [SOMEBODY help me!! to keep in balance and not fall so easily. ]
School starts. Bags packed. New year, here i come. >.< *keeps my fingers crossed* I really hope I don't screw this one up.

Well, my parents are out, enjoying now with their masquerade party while my siblings,cousin and I are stuck at home to celebrate the new year. It ain't all bad, actually. My sister, for one is really excited.
Nana: Come on,Steph. LET's PARTAYYY!! and sing karaoke! *jumps up and down and up and down again*
Steph: I have no idea what you're talking about but i'm sure you're saying something.
Me: *interupts* yeah,cause your lips are moving.
.............

So far,we've watched 3 movies in one day. x) Gosh, as i'm typing on this posts, i'm looking at the time, thinking, 'whoaaa....few more minutes.'

alright,TATA for now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment